Inbuilt multitrack recording?

Discuss future feature requests. All ideas welcome.

Moderator: jesse

matt_ttam

Inbuilt multitrack recording?

Post by matt_ttam »

Somewhat of a massive task I imagine although may aswell ask :z{
JeffHendricks

Re: Inbuilt multitrack recording?

Post by JeffHendricks »

Well, the idea behind SooperLooper was to emulate an Echoplex and add some features, but you can set it to have individual inputs/outputs in Jack, so you can route as many inputs to loops as you have hardware inputs and RAM for. What other features were you looking to do with it? Can you give us an example? It might already be possible.
matt_ttam

Post by matt_ttam »

Cool I just got into it, is quite a wonderfull program. I realised you can save with audio data and then use the wav files in a sequencer or whatnot. Renoise and its new rubberband tool and autosample thingy makes an ideal remix setup so will rephrase that to......
Save all current audio loops without bringing up a menu - so autoname etc
master record :0)
master limter and eq???
AJRussell

Post by AJRussell »

Hi, first post.

What would be REALLY cool is if we could get multiple outputs from SooperLooperAU. It's already possible in JACK with the standalone version, so why not?

The reason I'm requesting is not just for multitrack recording (which would be cool!), but for applying effects to each loop individually. Say one of my loops is a guitar skank; I would be able to fire that through some delay and play with the dry/wet control or send level live, and leave the bass loop dry.