Starting a new song quickly

Discuss future feature requests. All ideas welcome.

Moderator: jesse

stuart

Starting a new song quickly

Post by stuart »

Hi Jesse

I've been having a more fun with SooperLooper lately (thank you!) and I've started making a DIY footswitch for it (a post on that later). One thing I think would be a big help though would be the ability to either configure a default directory to open when you select 'load session' or have SooperLooper always open at the last directory you accessed. This would be particularly useful for live work where at the end of one song you need to be able to begin the next with a minimum of time ignoring the audience and looking at the computer screen. Actually, this makes me wonder if there isn't some other functionality that could be added where all the session configuration is retained but the audio cleared when you do a CTRL-N or something to start a new song.

Thanks, and apologies if any of this is already possible and I just missed it,

Stuart
jesse

Re: Starting a new song quickly

Post by jesse »

I'll look into keeping the same directory when loading session... i thought it would do that already...

If all you want to do is reset all the loops, all you need to do is a long-press Undo for all loops, or undo_all if you have a midi binding. In the GUI, to the undo all, just hit 0 (zero) to select all loops, then press and hold 'u' for more than a second and release.
stuart

Re: Starting a new song quickly

Post by stuart »

Hi Jesse

Thanks for the tip on the long-press undo, that's exactly what I needed. Thanks for also looking into the default directory issue. I owe you a donation next pay day. Promise! :)

Stuart