SL Problem with Live 8.2.1

Using SL inside Ableton Live

Moderator: jesse

electropiano

SL Problem with Live 8.2.1

Post by electropiano »

Hi Jesse,
I just switched from Live 8.1.3 where SL was very stable, to 8.2.1 & Sl is not happy. (I'm running on a MBP OS 10.6.5)
1) Add Sl (AU) to a Live Track.
2) With 1 loop, hit record. Either the 1st time you engage record, it does not work, or record works, but overdub or multiply won't work at first. Once it goes into either record, overdub, or multiply, everyone is okay. (SL settings are syncing to loop1.) This happens with & without MIDI Bindings. I've tried dumping prefs. Help!!!
Thanks,
Peter
jesse

Re: SL Problem with Live 8.2.1

Post by jesse »

Try this new version, where that bug is fixed.... it will be officially posted soon on the site:
http://essej.net/sooperlooper/SooperLooper-1.6.16.dmg
electropiano

Post by electropiano »

Jesse,
I just tried the update (I'm in the middle of a project) and it seems to be very solid----with & without Midi bindings. (I'll be able to work with it better in about 10 days---I need to finish my current recording). Thank you for fixing this so promptly!
Peter
mbloom

Post by mbloom »

HI, I'm using Live 8.2.1 and Sooperlooper 1.6.16. I use MIDI bindings that I trigger with MIDI control clips. It all works well except the first time Record is triggered Record in SL blinks and then turns itself off every time. If I do it again it works. Please help as I'm about to go on tour soon and really need to figure this out. Thanks.
Madeleine