Here are the changes since 1.6.11 (posted before as 1.6.12)
- removed debug printout that was causing CPU over-usage
- fixed behavior when loading sessions, loops start paused, and empty loops remain empty
- attempt to further ensure that the loops really pause on midi stop reception
- fixed issue in AU plugin where no audio was being output even though it looked like it should have been. This occurred in some hosts when the input to the plugin was silent.
- Added option to send MIDI start event on a loop trigger (for the sync source loop). See the Preferences-> Misc tab. Also note that turning on MIDI clock output control has moved there too.
- Added keyboard bindings for missing commands (including next/prev loop selection)
- Added record_or_overdub command. This command will act like 'record' when there is no loop (eg, at the beginning or after an undo_all), otherwise it will act like 'overdub'.
- Added control for allowing replace/subs to ignore quantize setting. Similar to the same option for overdub, it is called replace_quantized and is in the GUI at the top as 'repl quant'. When quantize is set and 'repl quant' is enabled, it acts as it always has. But if 'repl quant' is disabled, replace and substitute commands will never be quantized.
- Added ability to launch/load SL session files from the Mac OS X Finder by double-clicking, or dragging onto dock icon.