Page 1 of 1
SL and MIDI
Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:18 am
I downloaded the last version of SL and I have a problem with MIDI bindings. When I create a link with my BCF2000 I can't modify it or remove it. It depends of the command. If I create
undo, for all loops chanel 1 cc 73 and I want to move on cc 65 for example I can't modify or remove it! It's a bug or an error from me??
Re: SL and MIDI
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:44 pm
Hey, sorry for the late reply. From your description I can't fully understand how to reproduce this. Could you post step by step instructions?
Re: SL and MIDI
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:31 am
I believe I am seeing this bug as well.
- right click e.g. "record" -> "Learn Midi Binding"
- press a cc button, e.g. sustain pedal, cc 64
- go to preferences -> midi bindings
- try to modify binding for cc 64 -> creates new binding
- try to remove binding for cc 64 -> does nothing
- only way to get rid of the binding is to press "clear all"
- notes and program change are fine, it's just cc
- create the very same binding directly in the midi bindings dialog (i.e. not via midi learn)
- works as expected (can modify, remove)
- behaviour is slighly different
- binding via midi learn
- push button -> starts recording
- push button again -> stops recording
- push and hold button -> starts recoring upon push, stops upon button release
- (same behaviour as for a keyboard key)
[*] binding via midi bindings dialog (exactly the same binding, in the dialog)[/*]
- always starts recording upon press
- always stops recording upon release
[*] arguably for buttons that send cc, the first is the more desirable behaviour[/*]